Major Programme Working Sector :
Sustainable livelihood with regulation and Employment
* Farm based-Agriculture, Horticulture.
* Safeguarding the agriculture production and food security.
* Sustaining and enriching rural communities in food chain Forest based.
* Wage and social security through MGNERGA, PDS, Pension scheme, Forest land rights.
* Creating a vibrant, sustainable economy.
* Ensuring stability and equity through sound regulation.
* Helping creation of rewarding, long-term employment.
* Building tomorrow’s health systems today.
* Delivering a unified services focused on prevention.
* Focusing to mother & Child health through information dissemination, dialogue & support service facilitation.
* Strengthening girls education systems for growth.
* Capacity building and advocating in Early Child hood Care & Development.
Participatory Governance with Inclusion & Justice
Developing sharper, more responsive systems across PRI and community health and education management home violence and gender.
Public Financial Management
* Strengthening Public Finance Management at community level for challenging times.
Eco Environment & Climates Change
* Water resources community forest management
* Water resources community management
* Adopted viable methods & technology like System of Rice Intensification & organic manure
Research & Advocacy
* Status study & tracking, dialog, reflection, hearing in citizen participation process.
Current Projects & Activities :
» Micro Level Planning (Village Planning) & Behaviour Change Communication Activities for Mother & Child care & Survival with 200 Village Youth Volunteers of 100 Villages in 14 Gram panchayat of Pottangi Block , Dist- Koraput.
» Women Empowerment through Formation, Follow up, monitoring & micro credit activities with 65 Self Help Group in Pottangi & Koraput Block.
» Working with 65 Self Help Groups & 04 Federation in women Empowerment through Institutional Growth with Inclusion & Equity (WEIGIE) in 02 Gram panchayat of Pottangi block.
» Collaborative Action Programme on National Rural Employment Guaranty Act, Right To Information Act, Public Distribution System & Forest land Right Act in 05 Gram panchayat of Pottangi block.
» Strengthening Primary education (Enrolment, Restoration & Quality Education), Set up a Community Led Monitoring Process for quality Education in 14 Gram panchayat of Pottangi Block.
» Working with Farmers federation/ farmers Club for promotion of Organic farming, Market Network, S R I method of Paddy cultivation, Input of vegetable cultivation & Information sharing with farmers linked with Kunduli Weekly market in Pottangi & Semiliguda Block.
» Facilitate & Monitoring of Grain Bank/ seed bank in 17 Nos of Village with Self help Group & Farmers Club
» Organised ASHA workers & Gram Kalyan Samitte (GKS) Thematic Training under National Rural Health Mission, Koraput in 14 Gram Panchayat of Pottangi Block.
» Working as Field Partner of Project DAKHYAT for capacity building Training to PRIs, Panchayat functionary in 02 Block of Koraput.
» Working as a District level partner of National Capacity Building Framework(NCBF)- Capacity Building training to PRIs of 05 Block of Koraput District.
» Facilitate System of Rice Intensification(SRI) method of Paddy cultivation with instrument & Organic support to 250 farmers of Pottangi Block, Koraput
» Facilitate 10 nos of Gram Panchayat level Forest Right Committee & 01 no of Block level committee in Pottangi Block, Koraput for enhance the Forest Right Act.
» Conducting various studies like Panchayat Finance Study, Health Financial study , Public Distribution system Tracking study, State budget tracking etc. in Partnership with CYSD, Bhubaneswar.
Management of 07 Health Sub Centre in remort pocket of Bandhugan Block, Koraput District with support of National Health Mission & UNICEF .
To work with ASHA under Health system in Hand Holding Support to ASHA contraceptive Programme in pioleting of 07 Blocks of Koraput District .
Maleriha , Dengue and Diarihal Campaign at Bandhugan with support of CHC , Bandhugan , Koraput
Estabilished Knowledge Hub on Early Child hood Care , Education & Development at Koraput
To work with 1000 women farmers , 200 cadre , 20 producer Groups in 20 villages of 02 GP under Korukunda Block, Malkangiri District